Monday, October 12, 2009

Sony Alpha Zoo Melaka Challenge

Get a call from Ein Li on Oct 6, he told me that Sony is organizing a Zoo Challenge competition in Melaka. That is the day after the Canon Photomarathon 2009. After Ein Li told me the news I straight away agree to join to the competition. When the Canon Photomarathon 2009 end I knew that I've make a silly decision to join the Sony Alpha Zoo Melaka Challenge. Hahaha, anyway I really do enjoy the day at Melaka Zoo.
I know Ein Li is going into full frame quite some times ago, and that day itself he told me that he already bought a Sony a900. Enjoy Ur a900 man, hope can get a full frame myself when the times comes. Back to the Sony Alpha Zoo Melaka Chanllenge. In the end, only me & Yein Sien who went to the challenge. Ein li have a personal matter, that is fine with me but I really hope I can shoot with Ein Li one day and learn from him. He taught me well in dslr's world, thanks man.
This is consider the best one I can get. I didn't really join the competition because I'm using Nikon instead of Sony. I use to be a Sony user and I've change system to Nikon. It's kind of a long story, but I still love Sony very much. Oh Yein Sien win a consolation price for a parrot shot. I'm proud of her because she is a first time dslr user. Bravo Yein Sien bravo...

Yein Sien & I







Lazy leopard



I only shoot half of my Sd card capacity due to tiring day I had at Canon Photomarathon 2009. But still I do enjoy the day in Melaka. I really need the correct gear to get the shot. Next stop 70-200mm f2.8 hahaha dream for it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment