Friday, October 23, 2009

Zoo Negara with Cousin

It's been a while since I update my blog due to final examination. These shot was taken on 17-10-2009 at Zoo Negara. My cousin just came back from offshore and he plan to bring his child and niece to Zoo Negara. So he called me before the day that he plan to go Zoo Negara and ask whether I want to follow them. I've just been to Zoo Melaka last week, and why not let pay a visit to the biggest Zoo in the country. What I've found out is that Melaka's Zoo is bigger than Zoo Negara that my point of view. But the Zoo Negara have more species of animal than Zoo Melaka. Here we go, the shot I've taken that day. C & c are most welcome. Enjoy.
KoPing,Melissa,Laura,Nicole,& Marcus.

Laura carrying Marcus.

Twick the contrast for this picture, it look real green at the background.


I have a lovely day at Zoo Negara. Thanks, KoPing.

No comments:

Post a Comment